Costumes Empire (001771732-D)
Brand new fancy dress costumes just in!
Please drop by to make an early booking for your themed Party!
Established in 2006, Costumes Empire is Malaysia’s favourite costume rental company. We specialise in fancy dress hire, costume parties, group bookings, corporate events and we even make custom-made costumes to order.
We have two stores in the Klang Valley. One is located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, on Jalan Ampang just a stones throw from KLCC and our newly opened second outlet is located at 10 Boulevard, Petaling Jaya. We are open for costume hire from Monday to Saturday (KL) and by appointment at 10 Boulevard, and have everything you need to make your costume complete including wigs, novelties & accessories.
If you’re stuck for costume ideas click on some of the categories below according to the theme of your event:
If you already have a costume in mind, our friendly team is ready to help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Just give us a call or drop by the shop and we’ll be more than happy to help.
As well as renting out our fantastic costumes to you we also offer many other useful services:
- Planning & Organising
- Themed Party
- Annual Dinners
- Family Days
- Corporate Events
- Product Road Shows
- Launching & Opening
- Sports Carnivals
- Other Services offered
- Custom-made costumes (ie. Made to order)
- Event Consultants
- Dance & Entertainment
- Special Talents
COSTUMES RENTAL : From RM50 – RM300, average is RM100 – RM150
DEPOSIT : Minimum RM100 to RM500 depending on the value of the costumes.
e.g. – Scare Crow costume, rental RM100 + RM100 (refundable deposit) = RM200 to be paid on day of collection
e.g. – Davy Jones costume, rental RM150 + RM150 (refundable deposit) = RM300 to be paid on day of collection
e.g. – Spiderman costumes, rental RM150 + RM200 (refundable deposit) = RM350 to be paid on day of collection
e.g. – Bunny Mascot, rental RM300 + RM500 (Refundable deposit) = RM800 to be paid on day of collection
WIGS : From RM20 – RM50 with RM50 deposit
e.g. – Afro wig, rental RM40 + RM50(refundable deposit) = RM90 to be paid on day of collection
HATS : From RM10 – RM25 with RM50 deposit
e.g. – Top hat , rental RM25 + RM50 (refundable deposit) = RM75 to be paid on day of collection
MASKS : From RM10 to RM 25 with RM50 deposit
e.g. – Half face animal latex mask, rental RM15 + RM50 (refundable deposit) = RM65 to be paid on day of collection
Some guidelines for rental of our costumes:
- All rentals are based on a 3 day rental period only. Customers are allowed to collect the costume 1 day before the event and have to return to us 1 day after the event ie: If your dinner took place on Friday evening, you can collect your costume on Thursday and have to return on Saturday if your dinner took place on Saturday evening, you can collect your costume on Friday and have to return on Monday
- A maximum of 5 days rental with no additional charge can be arranged in advance in special cases.Terms & conditions apply
- Costumes may either be chosen & taken away on the day of use, or booked in advance. A personal visit to our stores is always advised to ensure the correct fitting of the outfits of your choice.
- The costume cannot be booked by Email or telephone.
- Advance bookings
You may book the hire items as far in advance as you wish. To do this you will need to pay a booking fee of RM50 and fill out a booking form with us. No goods will be reserved unless the booking fee is received and a booking form is completed and signed.
- Security deposit
This is left at the time of collection of hire goods which will be refunded in full on return, providing the costumes are in good order. Deposits may be left in the form of cash or cheque. We are unable to accept debit cards for deposits. Please refer to our rental policies.
- The costumes are to be returned within 3 days from the day the costumes are rented.
- Additional rental will be charged for each day late at the normal rental rate.
- All rentals are calculated from the time of rental whether costumes / items are used or not.
- The hirer shall keep the rented goods in good condition and is responsible for replacing any damage or loss that may occur to any item.
- The amount charged to replace, repair or to do extra cleaning / washing of a costume / accessory is separate from the rental fee. The charge will be advised and determined by Costumes Empire
- Costumes Empire will be entitled to utilise the deposit towards outstanding rental and / or the replacement of damaged goods.
- If the deposit is insufficient to replace or restore the damaged goods Costumes Empire is entitled to demand the hirer an extra amount deemed fit.
- No items shall be altered without written consent from Costumes Empire
- All rental, deposit or down payment will be forfeited if this contract is cancelled.