Whether you’re a startup that doesn’t have a logo or you’re a seasoned business owner that
has never had a professional logo, we can help.
A memorable logo will keep people thinking about you. Establishing a clear and memorable identity is the first step for your new or current business. Those of you who own your
own business may know that customer recognition of your business’s name and logo is important. The clearer your overall business identity is, the more likely your business is
to survive and thrive!
It has to be unique, as well as consistently displayed in every aspect of your business. ART CROW SDN. BHD. will learn about your company and put together a customized
look that will help enhance your image.
All logo design projects start by meeting with our client. During the meeting we will discuss colors, basic ideas, key words, imagery, and the company’s mission and target audience. From there we will brainstorm ideas based on the information gathered. Sometimes this involves sketching in a notepad, or researching symbols and imagery online.
2. Research & SketchingAfter the initial meeting, we will begin to research your industry and your competitors in order to set your business apart from everyone else. Once we have enough information
to start getting our ideas down on paper, we grab our most valuable tools: pencil and paper. This process is a crucial period in logo development.
3. On to the ComputerNow that we have a few concepts that are worth creating digitally, we move to the computer and start developing them more. We usually have 1-3 concepts that are brought from our sketches onto the computer. We design the logos in black and white first, to be sure that the final product will work when no color is available. Looking back at our research, we’re able to apply a color scheme that represents your business and what you are trying to accomplish as a whole.
4. Putting Your Logo in ContextWhen we have 1-3 logo design concepts that fit your particular business, it’s time for us to place them in context before we send them for you to review. We are able to digitally place your logo on a business card, the side of a truck, a billboard or an iPhone just to name a few. By putting the logo concepts in context, we’re able to help you see the bigger picture and open your eyes to the possibilities.
5. PDF Presentation & ReviewHere’s the fun part, the time for you to review what we’ve come up with. After we put the logo concepts in context, we put them together in an easy to view PDF Presentation and email it to you for review. The review process in logo design is one of the most important parts. It is during this time that the final logo begins to take shape. Whether you are drawn to a certain logo, or like elements of different ones, you are able to discuss with your designer exactly where you want the logo to go from this point and give us the input we need to create the final logo.
6. Revisions & Identity StandardsAfter the review, our designers will adjust and prepare the agreed upon logo for final review. Once you approve the final logo, our team creates an Identity Standards
document that includes all of the details about their new logo. This includes the exact colors used, the variety of layouts available (vertical/horizontal), and the details of how the
logo was created. Clients are able to use this information in the future when designing branded materials and/or their website.
An important thing to note about logo design, is that no two businesses are the same. Two carpet stores in the same town may seem like the same in description, but they have
two different owners, atmospheres and products. By having a logo professionally designed to fit the style and feel of your business you are telling potential clients who you are.
Having a custom designed logo gives your business the ability to stand out from competitors and reach the clients you’re trying to reach.